PS-250 Ferroscan System
Hilti PS 250 Ferroscan Detection System is designed to find and estimate the size of rebar in concrete structures, and provide accurately the depth of concrete cover. It is particularly useful for scanning concrete slabs, beams, bridges, and tunnels.
PS-250 Ferroscan System | Measuring Tools & Scanners | HILTI | PS-250 Ferroscan System | HILTI Bangladesh
It can measure large areas and long scan lines, which is particularly useful for scanning concrete slabs, beams, bridges, and tunnels. You can also save scan data and export it later to a laptop or computer using our Hilti PROFIS Detection and Ferroscan Map Software – for further analysis, printing reports, archiving data and integrating scan data into other CAD software applications.
- Wide sensor area enables quick and easy scan over large areas
- Smart algorithm provides accurate depth measurements for rebar
- Imagescan mode provides reliable rebar size estimation for structural analysis
- Shows reinforcement layout in 2D or 3D format on the monitor for on-the-spot structural analysis
- Records scan data automatically for documentation and structural analysis