* Designed to meet ISO 7027.
* NTU ( Nephelometric TURBIDITY Unit ) measuring unit.
* Wide and auto measurement range : 0 to 1,000 NTU.
* High resolution : 0.01 NTU/1 NTU.
* The unique optics structure, enables the instrument to read low value of TURBIDITY to the high level up to 1,000 NTU.
* Four operation buttons and two calibration points, easy operation.
* Jumbo LCD, easy readout.
* Microprocessor circuit assures maximum possible accuracy, provides special functions and features.
* Battery operated for field and on-site testing convenience.
* Data hold function for freezing the desired value on display.
* Records Maximum and Minimum readings with Recall.
* Heavy duty & compact housing with hard carrying case, designed for easy
carry out & operation.
* Auto shut off is available to save battery life.
* Application : Test municipal water, food and beverage water, or other
aqueous solution where fluid clarity is important.
Circuit:Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI circuit.
Display:LCD size : 41 mm x 34 mm
Range: 0.00 to 50.00 NTU, 50 to 1,000 NTU
* NTU : Nephelometric Turbidity Unit
* Auto range
Resolution :0.01 NTU/ 1 NTU
Accuracy: ± 5 % F.S. or ± 0.5 NTU, which ever is greater.
Light source: LED, 850 nm.
Detector :Photo diode
Standard :Meet ISO 7027.
Response time: Less than 10 seconds.
Sample volume needed: 10 mL.
Data Hold: Freeze the display reading.
Memory Recall: Maximum & Minimum value.
Display Sampling Time :Approx. 1 second.
Power off :Auto shut off saves battery life or manual off by push button.
Calibration points: 0 NTU, 100 NTU.
Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Celsius
Operating Humidity Less than 85% R.H.
The package not included batteries and any liquids and powder